"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Salvaging code red

If this is how you spell self-conscious...

One fine day when I was walking, one rude woman tapped me from behind and asked me how old am I. When I said 20, she replied: "oh, so young! ns or studying?"
Some days later, Cold Storage decided to check my ic for buying beer. -_-

ok, so the age is not the point. Not like I care about that, seriously.
But serious seriously, I never never once had any problem with public toilets before, until recently.
Well, to hell with you. Now that I said it, it shall affect me no more.

Maybe I should be more direct, but... I duno. help me, trust me.

I realised, I'm not that bad with the trust thing. There are really people who can give u reassurance. I saw it before.
more trust, less regret?


Posted at 00:33






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-